KS2 PPA Teacher
Do you have a passion for teaching across KS1 and KS2?
Do you think you have what it takes to shape the next generation? Do you want to expand on your teaching experiences?
Is so, we have an exciting PPA opportunity for you within an excellent school located in Zone 1, in London.
The school is vibrant and committed to giving children the very best start in life. The school is set in in lovely grounds and dedicated staff ensure that the children are taught through a curriculum that offers a holistic approach.
As an academy, the school benefits from having access to outstanding resources and support in all areas within the school. They are now looking for an ambitious PPA teacher join their friendly and professional team.
The school can offer you:
- The chance to develop and succeed
- A supportive and approachable senior leadership team
- Well behaved children
- The chance to positively shape the future of the next generation
The ideal candidate will be:
- Passionate about enhancing children's educational opportunities and learning outcomes
- Able to inspire children
- Willing to uphold the ethos, values and vision of the school
If you are interested in this PPA post or would like to discuss other opportunities in different year groups or locations, please email your CV to Nurani @ Reeson Education for your opportunity to secure an interview.