Design Manager is required with proven CNC and farbication experience. Our client are an established Lighting Manufacturer and specialist with the design of a variety of commerical and indsutrial projects, based in the Leeds area.
Day to day tasks will consist of overseeing the operational running of the design team, ensuring the design team meet set targets. The successful candidate will be required to work closely with internal departments and customers to establish design specifications, tenders, quality standards and timescales of completed projects.
Design Manager - ManufacturingPosition Overview
- Supervising a team of 4 designers to ensure all specifications and team targets are met
- Identify new methods and procedures to continuously improve designs
- Create and modify engineering drawings and product specifications as well as material lists and product costings.
- To be aware of the necessary standards relating to the environment
- Provide technical solutions to clients
- Promote the company brands
Design Manager - Manufacturing Manager Position Requirements
- 5 years previous management experience in either a design or project department
- Knowledge and experince designing products for large scale manufacture including metal fabrication, spinning, die-casting, CNC machining and injection moulding or previous lighting experience
- Strong verbal and written communcation skills
Technical Manager - Manufacturing Position Remuneration
- Salary £35,000 - £48,000
32 Days Holiday, including
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy