My client based in Shrewsbury are looking to recruit a strong Assistant Accountant on a full time permanent basis. A candidate with motor retail experience would advantageous but not essential.
This is a role that will suit a candidate who is hard working, experienced and looking for a position that will offer study support in a progressive environment to a Accountant level.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation of monthly accounts and submission of manufacturer composite.
- Receiving month end accounts prepared & submitted by other offices.
- Helping to review and consolidate into Group Management accounts.
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly Group Accounts pack reports for Directors
- Consolidation into comparison accounts
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cashflow analysis
- Debtors analysis
- Adhoc reports
- Assistance with VAT returns
- Budget & forecasting
- PL and SL work
Ideal Candidate will be:
- • AAT Qualified or studying towards CIMA / ACCA
- • Finance experience within the dealership/ motor trade industry
- • Effective communication skills
- • Ability to work with others and on own initiative
- • Good organisational skills
- • IT literate including proficiency in Excel
This is fantastic opportunity to join a business who will offer you a clear path for progression.
For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Chester office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high level of interest that we generally receive for our advertised roles unfortunately we cannot always respond to each application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our experienced consultants you have not been short-listed for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other accountancy roles which may be of interest to you