Graduate / AAT - Accounts Opportunity
Great opportunity for either a graduate or a strong AAT candidate looking to get a start in commercial life.
Excellent opportunity to join our impressive, large, rewarding and expanding Global client working within their Accounts Payable team based in Quedgeley, Gloucester. They are currently recruiting for permanent Accounts Payable Clerk.
Reporting to the AP Supervisor, the primary purpose of this role is to ensure that accounts payable transactions are carried out in a timely and highly accurate manner. You will work within an Accounts Payable Team, committed to this purpose. You will be a key contributor to the Accounts payable function, ensuring that the highest of standards are upheld.
- Resolving a high volume of purchase order, invoice and payment discrepancies.
- Ensuring credit is received for discrepancies agreed by vendors.
- Regular reconciliations of vendor statements to ensure that the ledgers are up to date, and accurate.
- Maintaining good working relationships with vendors.
- Reviewing aged debit balances, and communicating with vendors to organise refunds.
- Reviewing aged non-payable invoice queries and escalating problems appropriately.
- Adhering to the companies document retention policy.
- Protecting the organisations value by keeping information confidential.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Providing cover where needed, in times of high workload and holiday periods.
To apply for this role some accounts experience is highly beneficial however not essential if you have a degree or accountancy qualifications.
Salary - £19-22k this is very negotiable for the right person therefore if you have the relevant experience please send your CV outlining your salary expectations.
Hours - Monday - Friday - 9am - 5pm / 8am - 4pm