Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Staff Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD)
Location: Lincoln, Lincolnshire
Salary: £26,000 + paid breaks and excellent benefits
Shifts: Day shifts available (Paid Breaks)
Hours: Full-time (permanent) 40 Hours
Do you want to join a recently opened fantastic facility and be part of an award winning company?
This facility recently scored 959 out of 1000 on their annual review!
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who pride themselves on delivering the best possible care and are passionate about achieving the highest standard levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country. They have an excellent, award-winning reputation, being part of the top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list 6 times and come highly-recommended by current employees, which makes this a very attractive opportunity and a highly sought after company to work for.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this organisation in the role of staff nurse and is available for both newly qualified and experienced nurses. They offer excellent progression opportunities and career development.
This opportunity will be primarily focused on looking after the needs of the elderly along with an element of dementia care involved in the home. There are long-term or respite / short-term care packages available, ensuring that every individual is provided with the best possible care based on their needs. This home prides itself on its homely feel for both residents and family alike. This is a great opportunity for a Newly-Qualified or an experienced nurse to develop their skills in a forward-thinking, passionate company.
Job Description: As a Staff nurse,your role will entail carrying out the clinical aspects of the role, as well as offering a friendly and top level service to the client service users. You will need to be clinically trained or newly qualified with a passion for nursing.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism ( General Nurses ( RGN ), Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ). The Home Manager welcomes experienced nurses and newly qualified nurses looking to take the next step in their career, as full training and support will be provided no matter your level of experience.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call Matthew Key on .