Year 4 Teacher-Haringey
A lovely three form entry Primary School, based in Haringey, North East London are looking to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic Year 4 teacher to start immediately initially on a temporary contract but could become permanent for the right person. The school boasts a fantastic array of facilities and recent funding has seen an increase in their resources available especially within KS2.
If you are currently a KS2 teacher and are looking for a new post within KS2, this could be a fantastic position for you!
- Key Stage 2 Teacher
- Have a 'Good - Outstanding' teaching record in KS2
- Can offer TLR
- Full time
- Temp-perm contract
- Good rated school by Ofsted
This primary school houses teachers and leaders who are passionate and effective in their practice. Due to their great sense of dedication and commitment, they have managed to foster an environment of high expectation and results across the phases.
They are a large, friendly and caring school which reflects, and is proud of their diverse community, valuing each child as individual and special. Situated in the bustling borough of Haringey.
The school can offer:
- A welcoming school community which is multi-cultural and inclusive.
- Children who are vibrant, purposeful and enjoy coming to school
- Friendly and supportive environment
The school are looking for:
- Teachers who are child focused, open minded, articulate, organised and creative
- Previously taught in Year 4 or KS2
- Formal teaching qualification (QTS or equivalent)
- You will have a clear understanding of effective learning and teaching and are willing to work in partnership with an excellent, committed team of staff
- Has a passion for teaching and high expectations of themselves and the children
Applications are welcome from creative and talented class teachers with at least one years' experience, or Strong NQTs with experience within KS2. The Head is committed to the continuing professional development of our staff.
If this post sounds of interest please do not delay in applying with an up to date CV Ruby from REESON EDUCATION for an immediate interview.