A highly successful Bristol based Technology and Engineering organisation is looking for an experienced Commercial Manager with significant Defence technology/engineering environment experience. This is a key opportunity to support highly skilled teams working on a range of Defence and Transport systems.
Skills & Experience required
- Significant experience as a Commercial Manager able to lead in bid pricing, negotiation of terms and conditions and other contractual matters.
- Proven Defence or MOD experience - any ITAR/EAR would be of benefit alongside international export.
- Used to engaging clients and customer face to face, with strong communication skills.
- Must be eligible for UK Security Clearance
- Any Transport sector experience would be beneficial but not essential.
As part of a growing sector within the Bristol business the Commercial Manager will be the main point of contact with customers and subcontractors for all commercial contracts and bids, provide insight into risk and returns, provide expert opinion to the business and engage with the commercial teams on continuous improvement. The company offers an excellent work life balance, work environment and a range of benefits including 10% bonus, high pension contributions and flexible core hours.
Commutable from Bristol, Bath, Avon, Newport, Gloucestershire, Swindown and Wiltshire.