IT Systems Administrator (1st to 3rd Line)
Expanding IT business requires an IT Systems Administrator to provide 1st to 3rd Line Support and Systems Administration for a user base of c100, based on-site and remotely. You will be responsible for providing all levels of user support within a Windows Server / Desktop environment (Windows Server 2012 R2), as well as some VMWare server virtualisation; you will also be involved in Systems Administration utilising Active Directory, adding & deleting users, creating access rights, etc and ensuring maximum server performance. You must also possess excellent hardware skills, including building desktops & servers and installing / fixing printers, scanners, etc. Lastly, the successful Systems Administrator will also be heavily involved in project work, including network / infrastructure upgrades, server and desktop roll-outs, etc.
To apply you must have the following skills and experience:
- Strong Support experience - 1st to 3rd Line
- Good Windows Systems Administration knowledge, AD, Exchange, etc
- Good knowledge of virtualisation using VMWare and good infrastructure / networking experience
- Good all-round hardware experience including Server builds
- Ability to work within pressurised environment
- An able communicator, who is keen to develop their technical skills and professional IT career
This is an excellent all-round Support position, within a Technical environment in which you can consolidate your existing technical skills and build new ones too!