Treasury Settlements and Payments Assistant
Treasury Settlements and Payments Processing Assistant
Are you experienced with Treasury settlements and Payments Processing? Are you seeking to build upon your existing experiences in financial services? This could be the ideal position for you.
Who you will be working for
Our client is a highly renowned international private bank offering Wealth Solutions, Investment Management and other banking related services to HNW clients.
Having placed many people over the years we can confidently describe them as an employer of choice resulting in high staff retention, superb opportunity and generous financial services benefits.
What would you be doing?
This position is very important in ensuring all back office operations.
As Treasury Settlements and Payments Processing Assistant you will be responsible for desired treasury back-office settlement processing and will require the following product experience:
- FX and MM deposits (full settlement cycle), with an ability to understand and handle all aspects of Foreign Exchange and Money Market trades including FX Options.
- Treasury Cash Positions including CLS and Netting (running the cash positions on a daily basis providing Treasury with regular updates).
- We require some knowledge of Interest Rate Swaps and Bond processing; life cycle of the trades.
- You will hold at least 3-4 years experience within Settlements and Payment processing.
- You will hold some knowledge of Interest Rate Swaps and Bond processing; life cycle of the trades.
- You will demonstrate some knowledge of EMIR Regulatory Reporting.
- It would be advantageous to hold some knowledge of Clients payments.
- A-levels and/or graduate level education highly desired.
- Accurate, reliable with the ability to prioritise workloads.
- Understanding of SWIFT formatting and payment systems.
- Experienced in using Windows based applications and banking applications.
- Be a strong communicator both written and verbally.
- Be a strong team player.
What's in it for you?
In return, our long-standing client will offer an attractive salary with fantastic financial services benefits. Benefits include a competitive salary plus housing allowance, competitive pension, complimentary access to the onsite gym, health insurance and death in service benefit.
This is a permanent position paying a basic salary of up to £30k pa plus benefits - salary is dependent on experience.
How to apply
To apply for the Treasury Settlements and Payments Processing Assistant position, please click on the 'Apply' button below.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first? Call me, Matt Babechuk, on to discuss in confidence.