Residential Property Solicitor
Residential Conveyancer / Solicitor - Hampshire
My client is a Top Legal 500 firm who currently looking to recruit a motivated and capable lawyer to join the Residential Property team working their office in Hampshire.
The ideal candidate will
* be a UK qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer with at least 3 years post qualification experience.
* be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge and experience of a range of residential property work including freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, mortgages and remortgages, and transfers of equity.
* preferably have worked in a Lexcel and/or CQS accredited practice.
* maintain billing levels in accordance with agreed targets.
* have excellent IT skills and be comfortable working with a minimum of supervision and support.
* be people friendly a team player and a safe pair of hands who understands the importance of developing and maintaining excellent client relationships.
* be proactive with a keen interest in looking for new business and developing the team.
This is a full time position but part time applicants will be considered.
A very competitive salary and generous benefits package is on offer. Apply now for this fantastic opportunity to join a progressive law firm.
Please contact Jonathan Hoose, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our London legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal positions in London and the South East.