Senior Web Tester
Senior Web Tester with proven background in testing complex web based systems required who can define and leading test approaches, combined with proven skills in Agile approaches including writing BDD using Gerkin, reviewing requirements / user stories to provide test estimates and test acceptance criteria, accessibility testing & cross browser based software / mobile devices and who can work with closely in Agile teams with developers on the identification of areas suitable for automated tests is required by award winning enterprise web technology company in London.
Key skills required include
- Experience of defining, scheduling and leading the test approach on complex web testing projects
- Experience reviewing requirements/user stories to provide test estimates and define test acceptance criteria
- Extensive experience in writing BDD's - using Gherkin format
- Good knowledge of Accessibility testing - ideally using JAWS or NVDA
- Experience of cross browser based software products and testing mobile devices
- Experience of working under an agile development approach (SCRUM, Lean or Kanban)
- Ability to work with the Developers on the creation of automated tests - analysis of solutions to identify areas suitable for automation and liaison with the Developers to drive automation.
- Knowledge of (or interest in learning) Selenium WebDriver
- A background of exploratory testing is advantageous as the systems being tested will require innovation to discover bugs
- Strong communication skills and a key eye for detail
This is a great chance to join a company who are a passionate group of technologists and market leaders in Microsoft .NET / Sitecore enterprise web based systems, and to work on a client centric environment on systems / websites for clients that handle millions of customers for their impressive clients.
The work will be varied and involve a mix of manual, automated, accessibility, cross browser testing allowing you to flex your testing skills working in collaborative agile teams on complex full lifecycle projects.
The company offers a non corporate environment and has an excellent work life balance combined with the ability to progress your career.
Opus Resourcing is an employment agency in respect of permanent positions.