Pro Insurance is currently recruiting for a Data Administrator within our Technical Outsourcing business area. We are looking for people with skills in data capture/collection, data interpretation and data entry and as the role is customer facing you will also need good communications skills. The role will involve interpreting, extracting and analysing information from various types of documentation and manipulating data into user friendly formats. Full training will be provided for any job holder.
- Analysis, interpretation, extraction and/or manipulation of data
- Dealing with clients in a professional manner over the phone
- Investigation and application of missing data
- Searching the internet to verify missing information required and to enhance the current data
- Creation of and maintenance of data within Clients’ systems
- Preparation of documents to assist underwriting of risks
- Compliance with Clients’ quality standards and turnaround times
- Filing additional underwriter risk information accurately within Clients’ systems
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of the insurance industry is useful but not essential
- Ability to deliver accurate information with an attention to detail
- Microsoft Excel skills would be an advantage
- Excellent time management and organisational skills in order to meet Client requirements
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent and demonstrable written and verbal communication skills.
- A conscientious, positive and enthusiastic approach to work, maintaining good working relationships with all colleagues and clients.
Pro Insurance is a global business and consulting company focused solely on the insurance and reinsurance industries. Pro is based in financial centres around the world including offices in London, Hamburg, Zurich, New York and Buenos Aires. If you have the skills mentioned above and are looking to build your career with part of a Global business then send a copy of your CV and then respond to the email you will be sent.
Due to the high volume of applications, if you have not heard back from one of the recruitment team within two weeks it means on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We will however, keep your details on file and you can be considered for other future opportunities. Please note we are not using recruitment agencies for this role.