Compliance Monitoring Analyst
FourthLine are currently representing our leading speciality insurance brokerage client to recruit for a Compliance Monitoring Analyst. This role will be focused on completing various desk and thematic reviews and supporting the wider business on compliance advice.
You will be responsible for conducting reviews, reporting to senior management, following up remedial actions and maintaining strong working relationships with all relevant stakeholders across the business, third parties and appointed representatives.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Working knowledge of FCA regulation in an Insurance focused environment
- Ideally some experience working in the Lloyd’s insurance market.
- 2nd line assurance experience, or 1st line quality assurance experience with a detailed understanding of the 2nd line function and regulatory risks within the sector
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders across the business
- Flexible and agile approach, happy to pick up reviews across a broad spectrum
Please get in touch with Andy Barrett for more information about the company, the role and the associated salary and benefits package