A great opportunity for a PPA Teacher has arisen within a Catholic Primary School based in South Birmingham.
This is a long term position for a Primary Teacher with experience within key stage 2. The senior management is looking for a Primary Teacher who supports the teaching, planning and interacting with pupils on Thursdays and Fridays.
For this post, you must have a passion for teaching and setting objectives for pupils. As a PPA Teacher you will have a proven track record of achievement and experience of teaching years 3, 4, 5 and 6. You will work alongside another KS2 teacher but be responsible for your own planning.
Successful primary teachers must:
- Be sympathetic to the Catholic ethos of the school
- Hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) and eligibility to work within the UK
- Experience of teaching primary age pupils in key stage 2
- Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
- Possess extensive subject knowledge
- Think and plan strategically
- Commit to the learning and development of pupils
- Teach at a consistently outstanding level
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students ;
- Benefits of working through CPSS:
- Working within a high percentage of Catholic primary schools in and around West Midlands.
- Experienced consultant who specialises in liaising with local Catholic schools
- Long term, permanent and day to day roles available, including the opportunity to work towards your Induction
- Competitive rates of pay
- Continued professional development via the Birmingham Catholic Primary Partnership The Catholic Partnership Supply Service requires all teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.