Senior iOS Developer
E (Gas and Electricity) Ltd are a rapidly expanding energy company with over 200,000 customers. We are looking for a Senior iOS Developer to join our new in-house IT department. Due to our rapid growth we will be expanding the department over the next 12 months so we offer a fantastic opportunity for career progression.
We are looking for an iOS/Objective-C developer preferably with some .NET development skills.
- 3 years of strong, commercial Objective-C development experience / object-orientated development
- Excellent knowledge of provisioning, signing and distribution of iOS applications of all types (dev, ad-hoc, enterprise, app store)
- Understanding of development methodologies (e.g. TDD, Agile)
- A 'results driven’ approach
- The ability to work on your own and solve problems
- IBM MaaS360 Mobile Device Management
- MS .NET development (Visual Studio)
- SQL Server 2012
- The main application is mission-critical so experience of developing/supporting similar iOS apps is highly beneficial.
The applicant will have at least 5 years of commercial development experience and be either a senior/lead iOS engineer or hold equivalent responsibilities.
The applicant will hold a degree or equivalent qualification.