SSIS/ETL Developer - Leeds
SSIS/ETL Developer (SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, ETL) - Leeds
Salary - up to £45k plus benefits depending on skills/experience
Location - Central Leeds
Fruition IT is working in conjunction was a fantastic data-driven organisation based in central Leeds and they are seeking an SSIS/ETL Developer to join a an existing business intelligence team that designs and develops MI/BI solutions that enables effective business decisions to be made.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a flexible benefits package, work in modern offices, a contributory pension scheme, death in service, flexible working, options to buy and sell holidays, childcare vouchers.
- Design, develop and deliver fit-for-purpose reporting solutions
- Develop, support and maintain ETL processes, reporting outputs and solutions
- Provide quality assurance by carrying out regular data validation steps to ensure data processed by MI systems balances to source information.
- Engagement with business workstreams on a regular basis
- A background in the design, development and automation of reports within a SQL Server environment
- Strong ETL design and development skills - SSIS, Sagent Data Flows, Automate BPA Server
- SSAS experience advantageous but not essential
- Full lifecycle experience - eliciting requirements, scoping, designing and support
- Experience of automating reports
- Strong stakeholder management skills
This is an excellent opportunity to work with the latest SQL Server technology stack, tools and techniques in an environment that facilitates an agile way of working.
Apply now for immediate consideration.