Interim Finance Manager
Interim Finance Manager - NHS Trust
My NHS client is looking for an interim Finance Manager to join their expanding and hard-working team.
The role you will perform will predominantly be to provide timely and accurate financial information in support of effective decision making and the completion of annual accounts and monthly returns.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Act as financial advisor to the directorate
- Assist in the producing reports on the Trust's financial position
- Carry out monthly variance analysis
- Educating others on the Trust's entire financial position including SLR and income
- Assist business partners
- Budgeting/ budgetary control
My client is looking for someone with NHS experience having worked at a band 7/8a level.
If you have the relevant requirements, please apply or send your CV to