Project Manager - 6month FTC
Role Title - Project Manager
Reporting to - Chief Operating Officer
Location- the Qube, 90 Whitfield Street, London
The Posterscope group is part of Dentsu Aegis, a network of companies dedicated to innovating the way brands are built for clients through best-in-class expertise in media, digital and creative communications services.
Posterscope is the world’s leading full-service Out-of-Home (OOH) Communications agency, continually building understanding of the role of Out-of-Home, location based marketing and making Out-of-Home campaigns easy and accountable for customers to execute. Posterscope better understands emerging technology and consumer behaviour when Out-of-Home, and how the two combine to create new opportunities for advertisers. It is an exciting, developing and fast-paced sector of the media and Posterscope is a key player.
In the UK there are five business units, with the 3 largest businesses (Posterscope, PSI and MKTG) currently based at the Qube office on Whitfield Street:
Posterscope - The largest business unit; an independent OOH planning and buying agency which has delivered project growth consistently for many years and is known as a digital thought leader and a true pioneer in OOH.
PSI is an international OOH agency who plan and buy for international central budgets predominantly, but not exclusively, in airports.
MKTG UK is an experiential marketing agency which creates and delivers meaningful interaction between brands and consumers through emotionally impactful life experiences.
Open Outdoor is an OOH specialist that works with a wide range of independent agencies and marketers.
Liveposter is a technology business which Posterscope fully acquired in 2016. The Liveposter platform delivers dynamic content to multiple media owners in real time, based on a wide range of data inputs.
The Posterscope OOH group of companies are about to embark on an exciting programme to refurbish the office space at Whitfield Street and transition the business to an agile working environment. A contractor has been appointed to design and build the new space and internal Dentsu Aegis functions in Procurement, IT/AV and Property have been involved in the initial scoping, costing and planning phases.
This role will support the COO and the business leadership in planning, coordinating and managing the programme of workstreams which will support this project and ensure disruption to the day to day operations of the businesses is kept to a minimum. In addition this role will be critical in planning and managing the workstreams to support the changes to working practices and office culture that will be critical in achieving the agile working objectives for the new space.
This role may be required to assist the COO in other PM activities as time/resource permits
- Providing day-to-day project management expertise to motivate teams to deliver against agreed project schedules
- Coordination with Design & Build contractor, IT and AV teams, Office Management and others on logistics planning and delivery deadlines
- Contributing to the analysis, documentation and proposition of solution options, ensuring the options are based on sound operational, commercial and financial judgement
- Organisation and attendance at regular project workstream meetings, ensuring clear communication of objectives, actions and responsibilities
- Ensuring project workstreams are managed with a defined scope to time, cost and quality constraints
- Developing, reviewing and gaining agreement of project plans, requesting resources and developing work packages to accomplish project objectives
- Preparing and communicating various project related documentation, including; Project Board information, project proposals, initiation documents, exception reports and options papers
- Outstanding communications and ability to build relationship with Clients, Senior Stakeholders and the wider Business.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate:
- Experience of providing senior level support
- Experience of managing multiple important tasks and prioritising accordingly
- A clear communicator with attention to detail
- An organised individual able to work to deadlines
- Decisive with ability to manage ambiguity and create simplicity from the complicated
- Pro-active, able to work under own initiative and think ahead to avoid potential issues and to provide solutions
- Experience of successfully delivering a varied portfolio of projects across business functions, experience of a similar agile office project or office refurbishment project would be particularly useful
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft software, including; Project, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- PRINCE2 or other recognised project management qualification