Registered Nurse RNLD or RMN
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RNLD of RMN)
Location: Hexham, Northumberland
Hours: Full Time
Hourly Rate: £13.62 per hour + Benefits
Benefits Include:33 days annual leave, Length of service awards, Fully paid comprehensive induction training for all new starters, Travel assistance to offsite training, Pension scheme, Paid DBS/PVG, Free on-site parking, Courtesy meals and refreshments whilst on shift, Shopping and entertainment discount scheme (over 800 retailers), Cycle to Work scheme, Childcare vouchers, Life insurance, Refer a friend scheme, paying up to £500 per successful referral, Employee assistance helpline, A range of apprenticeships through our partnership with Lifetime Training ranging from Adult care level 2 to level 5 leadership & management qualifications.
Recruit by Nature are currently looking for an experienced full time Registered Nurse (RNLD or RMN) to join a private hospital in Hexham, Northumberland. The hospital provides assessment and intervention for up to 16 men and women living with a learning disability and complex needs. The team can also support those who have mental health needs, including those who have been detained under the Mental Health Act, as well as those who have complex needs and behaviours. People may come to the hospital for a number of reasons, including coming from a home environment, supported living or residential service due to an illness or a crisis in their life, or they may come following a stay at an NHS or other specialist service, including secure services.
The Registered Nurse (RNLD or RMN)
* Supervision and management of all care staff on the floor
* Will contribute to the leadership of the service engaging with Support Workers or Healthcare Assistants within your service.
* Respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manor
* Establish and maintain outstanding communication with clients, relatives and colleagues
The Registered Nurse (RMN or RNLD):
* Must be RMN or RNLD qualified with a valid NMC pin number
* Must be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
* Must be able to complete an enhanced DBS check
* Must be authorised to work in the EEC
With a kind, caring and calm approach, the successful nurse will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to establish and maintain relationships with residents, relatives and colleagues.
If you have the skills, attitude and experience to be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today! Please send us your CV now we will be in contact straight away for further details!
Company: Recruit by Nature
Contact Name: Jessica Tarry