ull time Management Accountant required for busy group of companies based in Blackpool. The company has been established for over 30 years and was recently acquired by a large, family owned French group.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated individual to join this manufacturing and service organisation at this exciting time as we look to grow the business as part of a market leading UK heating group of companies.
This is a key appointment for us, directly supporting the Finance Director as we enter this new, exciting period.
- Reporting Directly to the Finance Director the key duties will include:
- Preparation of month end management accounts to strict deadlines
- Develop and improve manufacturing accounting reporting, processes and procedures
- Liaison with Production on product costings and stock takes
- Balance sheet reconciliations including Inter Company Balances on a monthly basis
- Cash Flow management and forecasting
- Supporting the Finance Director in the day to day running of the accounts department
- Managing daily and weekly KPI's
- Complete quarterly VAT return, EC sales, Intrastat and UK statistical returns
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Registers
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
The successful candidate will ideally be qualified with an SME background in a manufacturing environment and be used to working in a hands on role where you are able to assist with any accounting task.
Strong Excel skills and experience of working with ERP software is preferable
In return you can expect to receive a competitve salary and benefits package along with flexible working hours.