Internal Communications Executive
Stop Press! Fantastic opportunity in Internal Communications: ??
We are looking for a creative communicator with event management experience and a second European language (preferably French) to join a young and dynamic company in London as their Internal Communications Executive.
With experience of facilitating communications between different teams in various offices around the world, you will enjoy writing, creating and presenting internal news via different channels.
As the Internal Communications Executive you will organise all internal events and manage the budget for the internal communications.
Key responsibilities as the Internal Communications Executive include:
- Writing, editing and creating internal news and sharing across the company’s different channels
- Organising two main company-wide events per year
- Organising monthly events in the local offices
- Managing and maintaining the intranet
- Managing the internal communication budget
- Driving the internal communication strategy
- Researching ideas for employee incentives
- Office coordination including being a point of contact for employee queries and maintaining office supplies etc
The ideal candidate will have / be:
- Previous experience in Internal Communications and Event Management
- A creative thinker - someone who enjoys making things fun, funky and interesting
- Excellent creative writing skills with impeccable English (written and spoken)
- Fluent in French or another European language
- Good presentation skills
- Experience with editing text using basic HTML, web editors or similar
- Strong IT skills
- Proactive, motivated, organised and hands-on
- Team player
This vibrant organisation is based in bright and modern offices and offers a competitive salary and great benefits package. They value their workforce and ensure everyone is able to shine.
If you’d like to join this fabulous company in an exciting role, and have the necessary skills and experience, please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) ASAP! ?Please quote 'AE - Internal Comms Exec’.