Digital Front End Developer
About the Role
We have a fantastic opportunity to be part of our award winning Digital Delivery team responsible for developing our digital front end capability within our General Insurance business. This truly exciting role will offer you the opportunity to be part of an multi-dimensional Agile delivery team which will make our digital strategy a REALITY - a multi-year programme encompassing numerous stimulating and very rewarding projects alongside Business As Usual initiatives.
We’re looking for a talented and enthusiastic web front end developer who thrives on a fast paced and friendly environment to join our team. You’ll analyse user requirements, design, build 'best in class’ technical solutions using the full development life cycle which wow our customers and exceed expectations.
You’ll have experience of working on real world development, delivery of projects and you’ll have a good understanding of the systems development lifecycle including experience in version control and work item tracking software.
You must have excellent attention to detail and strive to complete all your work to the highest standards but most importantly you’ll have a positive, collaborative and committed attitude to project delivery.
Does this sound like your next role? Apply today!
About the Rewards
We want you to love what you do that’s why we’ve put together a benefits package that recognises and rewards a job well done.
We’ll give you:
- 26 days' holiday - which increases after two years’ service to 28 days
- a competitive pension for which LV= will pay twice the amount you pay, up to 14%
- an annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- a flexible benefits package (e.g. discounted retail vouchers, great value dental insurance, childcare vouchers)
- a generous 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel. Up to 50% discount on your car insurance and up to 20% discount from our life products.