PA to the CEO
Role: PA to CEO
***FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY ALERT!!***
We are very excited to be assisting one of Yorkshires most well-known and well-loved companies in their search for an Executive Assistant to work extremely close to the CEO. My client is looking for someone who can be the link between the CEO and their partners, and staff. To be the "first point of call."
- Provide all secretarial and administrative support to the CEO and as required the Executive Directors.
- Prepare & collate reports, presentations, and agendas.
- Arrange meetings, taking minutes during the meetings, ensuring that they have distributed and all action points are followed up in agreed time scales.
- Organisation of diaries, making appointments for the CEO's activities.
- Handling emails, telephone calls, post etc. for the CEO as required Executive Directors, and progressing/ responding/delegating appropriately.
- Maintain and manage the CEO's filing system and keep records up to date.
- Organisation of travel and accommodation for the CEO.
- Occasional travel with the CEO to provide assistance.
- Liaison and representation of the CEO to key partners, staff and visitors.
- Assist the CEO in their day to day activities, particularly monitoring on their behalf the progress of various projects.
- Provide limited administrative support to the company as a whole.
- Perform any other appropriate tasks or duties as required, at the request of the CEO or Executive Directors.
- Full UK driving licence with own vehicle is preferred.
- Evidence of strong planning and organisational skills.
- Flexibility to work away from the office and irregular hours.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work on multiple projects.
- Evidence of providing outstanding secretarial/PA and administrative support at a senior management level.
- Evidence of going the extra mile to deliver exceptional customer service.