Up to £35,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
40 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join our team in Bournemouth.
You will be responsible for providing support, analysis and implementation of Stonewater’s Business Systems, ensuring that they are of an excellent standard.
- Investigating requirements, problems, and opportunities within the Business Systems Applications
- Developing, recording and analysing testing on the Business Systems Applications
- Investigating corporate data requirements to enable the Business Analyst to provide advice and guidance to database designers and users
- Using in-depth technical analysis to create test cases for Business Systems, creating traceability records to track testing back against system requirements.
- Providing reports on progress, risks and issues associated with the overall project
The ideal candidate should have:
- Experience of applying analytical skills to complex technical issues and business processes, as well as recommending solutions.
- A track record in change and project management, and the ability to adapt to a continually changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Ability to use own initiative to make decisions and focus on successful delivery outcomes
- Customer service skills and the ability to develop long term business relationships and network
- A business analysis, project management and/or ITIL qualification and degree in a computer related vocation
- Experience of delivering IT based projects within the housing sector, plus experience with MIS ActiveH
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
We are an ambitious social housing provider, with an annual turnover of £181 million and £1.7 billion in assets who manage around 31,500 homes in England for over 65,000 customers.
Our extensive portfolio consists of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation for older and vulnerable people, Foyers and women’s refuges.
We offer an opportunity work for a leading social housing provider who transforms people’s lives; where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
With a bold house-building programme and ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and passionate, Stonewater is the right place for you.
Closing date: 22 January 2018
Interview date: Friday 26 January and Monday 29 January 2018
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and is working towards developing a diverse workforce. We welcome all applications.