Mortgage & Protection Advisor
Our Client is the UKs leading property specialists, who specialise in offering all their services under one roof. As a Mortgage Advisor in a top performing area and branch, you will work closely with your team to achieve shared goals. In addition to this you will;
- Be fully CeMap qualified
- Have previous advising experience within a Mortgage Services environment
- Have a proven track record of consistent sales performance and business written
- Be capable of working effectively under pressure and in a target orientated environment
- Be able to qualify applicants to advise of their purchasing ability
- Have the ability to advise and sell both Mortgage and Protection products
- Have a genuine hunger and drive to succeed and overachieve
- Have experience of training and motivating branch staff to encourage appropriate lead generation
The company will offer job security and an attractive salary package all within a supportive, team working environment. Achievable progression thresholds are put in place with excellent further earning potential. They provide a recognised platform from which you can develop a fantastic career.
With a track record of excellent Mortgage and Protection sales abilities, suitable candidates will have:
- A drive and enthusiasm to progress within the Financial Services market
- Excellent communication skills
- A professional and friendly approach
- Refined numerate abilities and an attention to detail
- A driving licence/own car
- Excellent computing skills
You must be a self motivated, driven individual with the ability to be proactive with your own learning and development. You will have the ability to work successfully within a team whilst managing your own, individual work load. Organisational skills and a will to succeed are also a must.
You will be required to work intermittent Saturdays, in addition to your Monday to Friday week.