Store Manager - North London - New Store Opening
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment is currently recruiting a Store Manager for a new store opening in North London with a salary up to £32,000 per annum plus bonus available. We are looking for a Manager that is passionate about delivering exceptional levels of customer service as well as maintaining strong brand standards at all times.
Our client is a giant within the retail technology industry and with exciting plans for growth and progression in 2018 this is an exciting time to be part of their business. As Store Manager, not only will you have the chance to make an impact on this high profile store but also the opportunity to grow and progress your career.
To be our clients new Store Manager, you will be a hands on, commercial and results driven Store Manager who has a passion for coaching and developing your teams, combined with a passion for delivering world class customer service.
As a Store Manager, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Driving customer service standards within your store and engaging your team of 5 - 7 members of staff
- Delivering sales in store and ensuring site profitability
- Training, coaching, leading and developing your team
- Maintaining company and brand standards as well as adhering to health and safety guidelines
- Achieving store and company key performance indicators
- Keeping up to date with current trends, including competitor analysis
Our client's Store Manager role is the ideal next challenge for a customer service centric and driven Store Manager. The client is particularly interested in candidates from a consultative, assisted sales background; product experience wise they are relatively open.
In reward for your hard work, you will receive a salary of up to £32,000 per annum plus bonus and package, which is reviewed throughout your career.
Zachary Daniels specialises in Retail Recruitment.