Senior Project / Process Engineer
This position will see you take ownership of the manufacturing process, working in collaboration with engineers and the operations team to drive continuous improvement activities as well as leading your own project to enhance processes.
Our client, based just outside Oxford, are one of the World's leading global technology pioneers.
The successful Senior Project/Process Engineer will lead the development of new product processes from the conception stage through prototyping and into product launch and volume manufacture. Alongside this they will;
- Provide technical support to manufacturing, problem solving being a key requirement
- Develop and implement new processes and manufacturing equipment to enable new product and continuous improvement agendas
- Manage Capital investment and infrastructure projects through vendor selection to commissioning and manufacture release
- As a senior member of the manufacturing engineering team you will provide coaching and mentoring to assist in the development of graduate engineers
The successful Senior Project/Process Engineer will be able to effectively manage a range of technical issues with an eye for detail and problem solving. Ideally, the will also hold the following attributes;
- Degree qualified in Engineering, Science or Manufacturing. Equivalent experience will also be accepted.
- Substantial and varied technical experience in a manufacturing environment
- A proven track record of personally implementing improvement activities
- Demonstrate leadership skills and experience of managing project teams
Competitive salary Excellent benefits