National Sales Manager - Flexible Packaging - Home Based
Bonfire Recruitment are working with a market leading supplier and manufacturer of flexible packaging products to recruit an experienced Sales / Business Development Manager based in from home in the UK.
Reporting directly to the Sales Director, the Sales / Business Development Manager will have full autonomy in identifying and driving the sales teams existing and new business growth opportunities and will lead from the front in directing, mentoring and supporting the existing sales team increase their commercial performance.
- Create, develop and deliver organisations sales growth strategy ensuring business objectives are achieved with accountability for sales team driving market share and identifying new business opportunities.
- Account Opening - Diligently build and manage relationships with new accounts, to increase new business sales activity with an emphasis on building major accounts.
- Provide sound sales and management training using own experience, outside consultants and manufacturing representatives.
- Provide sales leadership through team to drive performance and business growth.
- Directly manage and lead the sales team appraising the delivery of agreed sales and revenue targets and Key Performance Indicators and Objectives
- Motivate sales team - design and implement the organisations reward scheme and other motivational ideas.
- Maintain strong and robust relationships with existing key-partners and establish and develop new business relationships as required
To be considered for this role, we are looking to identify candidates who:
- Have previous Business Development Management experience working within flexible packaging or similar industry.
- Are a hands on sales leader with experience of leading from the front in identifying new opprtunities and opening new major accounts whilst mentoring and supporting a sales team to achieve business growth objectives.
- Can demonstrate effective commercial sales and new business development skills with a strong track record of managing relationships to board level.
- Have a proven track record of tendering and winning large contracts.
- Are comfortable working to all levels within business.
- Can consistently motivate, lead, develop and mentor sales team.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
Contact us to have a confidential discussion or to be considered for this role, please click apply