Primary PPA Teacher-Hackney
Fed up of spending your free time planning and marking?
Look no further! PPA Teacher required for a good school in Hackney.
The school are looking for a passionate and hardworking PPA Teacher that is able to cover across all primary age ranges.
Interviews and fully paid trial days are taking place as soon as possible.
All we require from you is:
- current DBS
- knowledge of the UK national curriculum
- the right to work in the UK
The school is supportive and friendly and provides a good Ofsted level of education.
The successful candidate will have experience teaching across the primary ages. Experience is preferred but not essential! Newly Qualified Teachers are also being considered for this role so please apply!
If you would like to be considered for interview then please email your CV to Tilly ASAP.
We can offer you:
- Temporary, long-term or permanent positions matched to your skill set
- Advance notice of work (if doing daily supply)
- Competitive rates of pay (£700 to £800 weekly pay)
- An honest, experienced, reliable service from a dedicated team of consultants with over 20 years' experience
- A professional vetting, registration and interview process where we meet our candidates and clients individually thus ensuring that we can find you the job you desire
Get in touch to find out more about how to begin your destination to a new career in teaching!