Print Designer/Artworker - South Birmingham
As a Print Designer/Artworker you’ll need to be highly creative and backed up by a folio of creative work that you’ve nurtured from concept to completion.
You will be highly skilled at producing design for print and be comfortable and capable of taking a job through from concept to final artwork.
Creativity - Producing engaging designs that demonstrate great creative flare, driving the creativity of the studio.
Strong Effective Graphic Design - Creating work that embodies a broad understanding of graphic design, typography, use of colour and communication. Ensuring all artwork is technically appropriate for production.
Accuracy & Efficiency - Ensuring all design and artwork is accurate and produced in a timely manner within deadlines.
• Comfortable maintaining a high level of design, from concept stage to completion?
• Significant industry experience - B2B print design and page layout?
• Fluent in Adobe CC and OSX?
• In depth knowledge of print design?
• Up-to-date with current industry trends?
• The ability to think creatively and deliver clever concepts?
• The ability to keep a cool head and meet deadlines?
• Superb time management skills
If this sounds like the Print Designer/Artworker role you’ve been looking for please send your CV and work samples over ASAP.
Print Designer/Artworker ?