Technical Specialist - End User Computing
IT at the Coventry is changing; we are currently undertaking an exciting transformation project that will shape the future of the organisation. As we progress on our journey we are seeking talented individuals who are passionate about delivering an outstanding experience for both members and colleagues in an environment where you will have the opportunity to be part of the future success of the organisation and work in an environment where personal and professional development is taken seriously.
We are looking for a Technical Specialist – End User who will provide specialist technical support to business users, the Service Desk and other IT teams for End User Computing related IT services. Proactively maintain and resolve issues in production, test and development environments.
You will install, maintain and support hardware, operating systems, software and utilities, and provide technical support to business users and IT teams.
- Configuring, supporting and maintaining Microsoft Windows 7 & 10 operating systems
- Configuring, supporting and maintaining Microsoft Office 2010 to an expert level
- Active Directory administration - group policy specialist
- SCCM 2012 – software packaging & patching
- Knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Support and maintenance of desktop and mobile devices (including tablets and mobile phones)
- Knowledge of Apple Mac and iOS device support
- Good For Enterprise administration
- Blackberry Enterprise Server 12 administration
- Configuring, supporting and maintaining Apple Mac operating systems
- Basic Windows networking
- Checkpoint Endpoint Protection
- Symantec Antivirus