Commercial Finance Analyst
A Fantastic opportunity to join a premium High Street Brand as a Part Qualified Commercial Finance Analyst.
This role reports directly into the Finance Manager and other Senior Stakeholders within the business and will offer a fantastic amount of exposure and progression long term.
Working in a small team, you will play a crucial part within Business Partnering across the business and to their Shared Service teams.
- Supporting the Commercial Finance Manager
- Updating investment appraisals for new stores and refurbished stores ensuring approved prior but also managing monthly expenditure reviews with Retail Directors
- Responsible for review of Store Costs monthly and challenge additional spend
- Management of the Monthly Board pack and Month End reporting
- Review store sales prepare by the merchandising team
Key skills requires;
- Part Qualified and studying towards CIMA / ACCA Qualification
- Minimum 2 years experience working within Finance
- Good time management skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent Analytical and presentation skills