Service Desk Technical Support Analyst - Bournemouth £20-28k
Service Desk Technical Support Analyst - Bournemouth - £20,000- £28,000
Do you thrive on fixing and reporting bug and data issues in a software/application support environment? Would you consider yourself a subject matter expert where you enjoy providing technical support?
We are seeking an experienced Technical Support Analyst to provide support on a service desk within a fast growing successful business in the heart of Bournemouth.
The purpose of the Service Desk Analyst role is to support end users in relation to any software applications and process matters. You will be required to assist and resolve technical queries within the business over the phone, via email and face to face.
Service Desk Technical Support Analyst Requirements:
- Experience working on a service desk providing software/application support
- A background working in an ITIL / process based in environment would be very advantageous
- Experience in technical software investigation and diagnosis
- Good knowledge of computer systems and applications with demonstrable experience with network administration
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to prioritise
- Awareness of importance of accuracy, data integrity and of adhering to procedures
- Good customer handling skills to support the process for maintaining customer relations
- Adaptable to an ever-changing environment
- MS Office, MS Project and Visio skills
- Good time management skills with the ability to work under pressure
You will be offered a salary between £20-28,000 p.a. depending on your experience plus an excellent range of benefits.
Keywords: Technical Support, Application Support, Software Support, Service Desk, Business Process, ITIL, Bournemouth, Dorset.Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency