Motor Claims Advisor
Interaction Recruitment is the UK's fastest growing independent recruiter with offices Nationwide. We are currently working in partnership with our award winning client who are looking to recruit professional, enthusiastic and driven individuals to join their vibrant and growing teams.
Our Client is looking for YOU to join an elite team of Motor Claims Advisors!
If you are looking for a role within customer service then this is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leader in the automotive industry. There are lots of opportunities to progress and enhance your skills and career with excellent training and development opportunities
Whilst this role is initially a temporary 12 week position there are very real opportunities to become permanent, depending on performance and attendance.
Who is our Client
Our Client is one of the UK's most progressive motoring organisations, providing services for both private and business motorists.
With approximately 4,000 dedicated staff, they operate from three UK operations and offers vehicle and breakdown services through a nationwide, branded patrol force, focusing primarily on vehicle repairs and recovery. In 2014, their patrol force of approximately 1,500 patrols attended to 2.3 million rescue breakdowns.
Our Client is committed to making motoring easier, safer, more affordable and more enjoyable for vehicle drivers and road users.
More about the Role
They now have an exciting opportunity within their Legal Team on a temporary to permanent basis, working as a Motor Claims Handler.
To assist in handling and progression of a case load of motor claims for clients in the commercial fleet space.
To provide claims handling services to customers to meet Legal Services levels of service and business objectives in line with internal policies and procedures and within regulatory framework for conduct of business.
· Required to deal with inbound telephone calls to claims team and make outbound calls.
· Preparing, opening, reviewing, negotiating and settling ULR claims according to Legal Services process and call structures.
· Work and advice provided must conform to standards set by the Financial Conduct Authority, Data Protection Act and other relevant legislation.
· Communicate with internal colleagues and Individual and corporate customers, appointed solicitors, third party insurers, brokers and appropriate bodies to progress or facilitate the process of negotiation in order to provide claims handling services.
· To pro-actively manage ULR claims in accordance with set departmental levels and standards of performance whilst identifying revenue generating opportunities.
· To provide advice and guidance to customers as necessary to maintain levels of service set for the team.
· To carry out claims handling activities by performing designated tasks as directed by line manager or recommended process to ensure claims are settled as soon as practicable and according to set departmental levels and standards of performance.
· To resolve complaints arising from customers.
· The role would be predominantly outbound calls to clients following a non-fault motor accident to obtain information and understand whether there are any opportunities to provide other services.
Skills and Experience
· Desired experience in a customer oriented business environment.
· Educated to GCSE level
· Preferable but not essential - Experience as Claims Handler within Legal Services during which standards of performance have been met.
· A broad range of IT skills in most Microsoft packages and an ability to work quickly with minimal supervision.
Monday - Friday
9am - 5pm
This is a three month temporary contract with a view to go permanent.
The hourly wage for the first three months would be £8p/h. To be reviewed to go up £9.64 after three months.
If this sounds like the company and role that you have been waiting for then please APPLY NOW