Recruitment Team Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a fast paced and busy team within a Non Profit organisation, who is a leader in their sector. The ideal candidate for this role will be an experienced Recruitment Team Manager who has great communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
Due to the urgency of the role candidates who apply need to be available immediately and hold a CRB/DBS check
- Manage the SPOC team and functions of the Employment Services division.
- Manage and coordinate the recruitment and referral process for candidates
- Support with service to commercial and local authorities contractors on matters relating to employee relations
- Maintain the data base for referral sources for all Employment Services
- Single point of contact for candidate referrals across Employment Services contracts
- Work with colleagues to adhere to SOPs for all contract work and support the wider team to follow processes
- Ensure recruitment activities are compliant and in line with best practice industry standards
- Must hold a recent CRB/DBS check certificate
- Previous experience in a Recruitment or HR position
- Confident user of MS office packages and CRM systems
- Experience in working within a Non Profit or Charity organisation would be advantageous
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Discretion is essential, as this role may involve working with confidential and sensitive information.
- Attention to detail
Please apply via the advert, with your most recent CV and a short covering note detailing your interest in the role.
Due to the urgency of the role candidates who apply need to be available immediately and hold a CRB/DBS checkParkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.