Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home
Registered nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
Location: Near Hamilton, Lanarkshire
Salary: £13.13 per hour ( £24,500 - £30,000 per annum ) - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
Hours: Full time or Part time hours available
Shifts: Days or nights available depending on preference
Contract type: Permanent
Further details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated registered nurse to work within a very reputable Care Home located near Hamilton, Lanarkshire. The Care Home treats every resident as an individual. For this reason they offer several types of stay depending on the level of support required, from long-term care to respite and nursing dementia care.
The Care Home has been specifically designed to meet the needs of residents - primarily for those with dementia, nursing and residential care needs. They also provide convalescence and palliative care. The service enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
We welcome applications from newly qualified nurses. The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
The Home Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
Employee Benefits include:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free PVG
- Free parking
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Erin Giles on or send a copy of your CV to