A global IT company are looking for a Billing Assistant to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
The is an exciting opportunity to work for a growing company in their London office.
Reporting to the Billing Manager, the role of the Billing Assistant will be responsible for the existing billing responsibilities across the group. It will involve the following duties:
- Creating new customer accounts
- Complete daily multi-currency billing process for their UK and US entities
- Ensure relevant country taxes have been applied to invoices for EU and non EU countries
- Assist with month end reporting
- Maintenance of the billing database for upcoming contract renewals and filing of bank receipts
The successful Billing Assistant will have worked in a similar position before and have excellent communication skills. Due to the nature of the role, you must be either immediately available or 1 weeks notice.