Immigration Lawyer - London - £237.98 Umbrella & £190.47 PAYE - 11 Month contract
Advantage Resourcing are working closely with a major Government Authority to recruit a number of Immigration Lawyers in central London.
You will mainly be responsible to provide robust advice, provide legal advice in answer to complex compliance enquiries from external stakeholders.
* Uses a process of analysis, planning, scheduling, prioritising, action, quality monitoring and review. Takes responsibility for own work with substantial degree of autonomy but knowing when to consult and delegate.
- Keeps abreast of legal developments and current thinking on related policy issues. Uses training and other methods to refresh and improve their skills and others.
- Displays an understanding of the resourcing requirements of own cases.
- Displays and understanding of the context in which the client operates.
- Adopts a professional attitude and a style most likely to build an effective working relationship with the client.
The Successful Candidate:
- Litigation experience is essential
- Public law experience is desirable
- Good organisational skills are essential
- Effective team working and client care skills are essential
- An ability to work proactively and independently with appropriate supervision is essential
- Experience of working within public sector or Government official
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please forward your up to date CV.Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.