Senior Nurse - Nursing Home
Senior Nurse Vacancy
Job Title: Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN or RNLD
Location: Up to £18 per hour & paid breaks and excellent benefits
Shifts: Mixed shifts (Paid Breaks)
Hours: Full-time (permanent)
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who provide high-quality levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country. They have an excellent, award-winning reputation and come highly-recommended by current employees, making this a fantastic opportunity to join them.
- Dementia care
- Younger adults
- Physical Disabilities
- Palliative care
This home has been refurbished and redecorated but still manages to maintain its charm and warm surroundings.
- They recently scored 971 / 1000 in a recent survey conducted by care home residents, making this home well above the national average!
- The home has a good CQC report and has received excellent ratings. This is a great opportunity for a experienced nurse to develop their skills and knowledge of elderly and dementia care.
Job Description: As a Senior Nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring that patients in your care are treated as individuals, allowing them to live independent, fulfilling lives. You will undertake all aspects of nursing care including administering medication, updating and writing care plans, as well as supervising junior members of staff and maintaining good communication to all members of staff.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism (General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), or Learning Disability Nurses (RNLD)).
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call Matthew Key on .