Our goal is to find: the right talent the right job.
- Position: Digital/Web Designer
- Location: Stevenage, Herts
- Salary: £24,000 - 27,000 per annum
- Contract: Permanent, Full-time
- Have you worked in digital marketing, web development or design previously?
- Or maybe you're a recent graduate keen to 'kick start' your career?
- Are you experienced designing for online and offline, posters, banner stands, PDFs, Blog-images, e-newsletters and PowerPoint decks?
- Maybe you're experienced managing pages for website and creating new pages?
- Would you be keen to help our client take their website, Apps and social media channels to the next level?
- Have you managed clients social media accounts?
- Maybe you have an affiliation with the disability or digital accessibility sector?
- Are you familiar working with Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Googly Analytics and Social Media Analytics.
- Would you pride yourself on being a real team player, who has a positive attitude and is professional at all times?
- Are you looking for a career and not just a job?
- Does working in friendly, passionate and growing team excite you?
If you answer 'YES' to the above, then this position could be the next exciting career opportunity as a 'Digital/Web Designer' which you're looking for...
As a small team our client needs to take someone with both design and web skills who can help us take our website, Apps and social media channels to the next level. We are looking for a real team player, who has a can do attitude and wants to work for an organisation that makes a difference. You'll need to have great organisational skills, an ability to manage suppliers and be willing to take on responsibility for key projects. An interest in in disability or digital accessibility would be advantageous.
To be considered you must have graphic design skills and be able to create and edit web pages. The role will also require you to produce reports and support colleagues in the management and development of our social media channels.
- Designing for online and offline, including posters, banner stands, PDFs, Blog images, e-newsletters and PowerPoint decks.
- Managing pages for our clients current website and creating new pages.
- Joining the project team for the development of our clients new website and App.
- Managing and further developing our clients social media channels.
- Creating reports for senior management team and managing Google Analytics.
- Work with colleagues to project manage third party suppliers and ensure on time and to quality delivery.
- Managing our clients attendance at key promotional events.
Key Software knowledge:
- Google Analytics
- Social Media Analytics
- Linux Systems Admin
Key Personal Qualities:
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work stay focused and work to targets
- Professional at all times
- Problem solver
- Able to see the bigger picture
- Self motivated and trustworthy
- Appreciation of working in a not for profit environment
About TalentHQ Recruitment:
TalentHQ Ltd are an "Award Winning" recruitment consultancy which is headed up by a team of talented consultants.
Within our HQ we specialise in adding 'talent'