Credit Control Manager
Working for a local and friendly business based in Buckinghamshire, the Credit Control Manager will be supervising a small receivables team whilst also having your own duties to look after. You will be reporting directly into the Office Manager.
The client are a small yet friendly retail business. Having been trading since the mid 1900's they are a big name around the local area. Ever-growing and evolving with the time they are currently looking to increase their size of the business alongside the profit they have made the last few years.
Manage a small team of credit controllers.
* Review and improve/implement a new credit policy.
* Be the senior point of contact for high end risk and credit limit setting.
* Work closely with team leaders to up-skill the current team.
* Reduce aged debt levels and DSO.
* Be responsible for Key accounts.
* Be available to travel to key client meetings.
The successful candidate will be a proficient Credit Controller with a couple of years experience managing a team of people.
Ideally the candidate will be CICM qualified or affiliated.
Excellent organisation and communication skills.
A good level of skill with using advance, the ability to do V-Lookups and Pivot tables is ideally needed.
On offer for the Credit Control Manager is a salary of Circa. £30,000 with a really attractive benefits package and parking on site.