Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD - Care Home
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
Location: Uxbridge, West London
Salary: £13 - £16 per hour (£28,600 - £35,200 per annum) - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available
Contract type: Permanent
Further Details: We are looking for a highly-skilled and motivated nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) to work within a beautiful care home with an excellent reputation in Uxbridge, West London. The Home is fully compliant with the CQC and enjoys providing expert nursing care including nursing, palliative, convalescence, residential, and respite care for elderly residents, as well as individuals with Parkinson's. The team are very welcoming and accommodating, so we are especially looking for someone who can get on well with people and who has a caring, kind and positive outlook. The service enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
The Home Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
The Manager can accommodate both part-time and full-time hours. They can be flexible with regards to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global company that are dedicated to helping each of their residents live longer, healthier, and happier lives. The company provides clinical training and CPD opportunities in line with NMC revalidation requirements, alongside a personal portfolio to record your CPD.
Employee Benefits include:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free PVG
- Free parking
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Erin Giles on or send a copy of your CV to