Junior Account Manager - Affiliate Marketing
My client - a free, online comparison service that allows you to compare thousands of financial products are currently recruiting for a Junior Account Manager to join their team.
As an essential part of the Commercial team, you will be responsible for seeking, developing and maintaining profitable relationships with a wide range of clients and partners including media agencies, media networks, banks, building societies and insurance companies.
You will work closely with other account managers in the Commercial team and with other teams within the company to maximise revenues and help the company achieve targets. Suitable training and support will be given to help you perform in the role.
What you will actually do:
- Setting up and maintaining advertising and promotional campaigns
- Seeking and developing client relationships and commercial agreements
- Managing relationships with affiliate partners
- Client reporting and data analysis
- Improving conversion rates
- Attending client meetings with support from Senior Commercial Manager
- Monitoring performance and accuracy of data
- Liaising with other departments to maximise opportunities
What you will need:
- A genuine interest and experience in online promotions
- Knowledge of affiliate marketing
- Degree level education
- An ability to communicate confidently, effectively and professionally with third parties and individuals within the company
- An ability to multi-task, prioritize effectively and work under pressure
- A suitable level of competence with MS Office suite