What would life be like working for one of the most successful local businesses in the North West of England? Together is offering graduates the opportunity to find out, as we launch our latest Graduate Recruitment Programme.
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West's most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
Located in modern offices in Cheadle, south of Manchester, we are dedicated to employing the highest calibre of people to enhance the quality of our service. The scheme has produced successful colleagues across a range of business disciplines and we have the highest expectations for our 2017 graduates with the programme and support in place to ensure that these can be met. These are exciting times for our business; we have significant growth ambitions and the strategic plans to achieve them.
What our programme offers you:
• Rotations in 4 different departments to give you a solid understanding of the Financial Services industry and our business OR rotations through different teams in specific departments such as Finance, IT etc. (This will depend on the needs of the business at the time.)
• Graduate team projects, giving you the chance to have a real impact on our business
• Industry recognised qualifications
• A competitive salary with annual bonus potential
• A range of employee benefits including 25 days holiday, free gym membership, pension and health care
What we are looking for:
• Minimum achievement of 2:1
• Degree in a business related subject
• Graduation in 2016 or due 2017
• An enthusiasm to work in the Financial Services industry
• Self-motivation, a hard-working philosophy and the drive to succeed
• A flexible, adaptable and resourceful approach
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West’s most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, child care vouchers, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.