Customer Marketing Executive
Job Title: Customer Marketing Executive
Our client is a leading utility specialist company currently going through rapid growth. They are looking for a new hire in their marketing team. They are looking for someone to learn, grow and develop within the company. It is an exciting time to join as focus on personal development for staff is a high priority.
About the Role:
The Customer Marketing Executive has responsibility for assisting the Head of Marketing & Communications and Senior Marketing and Communications Officers in developing and deploying marketing communications targeted at existing customers to: improve customer experience, increase loyalty, maximise existing customer value (upsell/cross-sell) and retain customers. This includes organisation, planning, development, and deployment of customer materials and marketing campaigns including: print documents, direct mail, email, bill channel, outbound telemarketing and online channels.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working collaboratively with the wider marketing team, business and its agencies to improve and maintain existing offline and online materials
- Assisting members of the marketing team with planning, creating, delivering and reporting on marketing campaigns
- Working with the internal creative team and external agencies to formulate and shape ideas, constructively challenging their ideas and proposed executions so that high-quality, effective work is produced
- Actively using reporting, analysis and insight to develop and optimise campaigns
- Ensuring all materials have gained appropriate internal input and approval
- Acting as a customer champion, driving continuous improvement in customer experience
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Excellent communicator - brilliant writing skills.
- Creative - being able to come up with ideas, and influence the quality of what's produced by others.
- Strong project management skills to ensure (often tight) deadlines are met
- Level of numeracy to manage budgets and interpret marketing data
- Ideally the candidate would have some experience of working in a professional marketing or communications environment
- Educated to a degree level, preferably in a relevant subject (Marketing/Business Studies)