Legacy Asset Transfer Consultant
The Legacy Asset Transfer Consultants take responsibility for the input of specialised cases into the company’s bespoke system. You will be responsible for the inputting of checked and agreed data onto the system to achieve cost analysis results in an accurate and timely manner. The role will require fine attention to detail and the ability to interpret and understand calculations, it will also involve building and maintaining professional effective relationships with key stakeholder groups.
- Full responsibility for the input of detailed calculations into the company’s bespoke systems.
- Completion of QA
- Proactively build relationships with local Sales Management and other associated internal teams.
- Provide expert input to targeted Partners and practice staff to ensure effective process.
- Act as a point of expertise for Partner’s, Sales Management and the wider business to ensure that their needs are met and issues resolved.
- Looking for at least 5 years’ experience of working within Financial Services
- Ideally will have worked and have experience of Pensions or Investments
- Ideally Diploma qualified or willing to work towards
- Will have experience of working with complex customer situations
- Strong problem solving skills with an investigative nature and excellent analytical skills
In return you will receive a competitive salary supported by a generous benefits package.
Full study support will be offered to complete your Diploma and any other relevant qualifications that might support your career.