Business Manager, Change, Risk, Regulatory, London, Contract,6m
Business Manager, Change, Risk, Regulatory, London, Contract, 6 months
Tier One Investment bank is looking for an experienced Business Manager with extensive Change background to work within Credit Risk on their regulatory Projects.
The candidate will play a significant role in the management and co-ordination of the Global Credit Risk Chief Risk Officer portfolio of programs & functions (CRM Reporting, CRM Exposures, CRM Stress Test, CRM Demand Mgmt and CRM Credit Approvals and Limits Monitoring),and in particular will be supporting the CRM Change Lead and Mgmt team in their daily activities.
- Strategic Portfolio planning, budgeting and resourcing
- Communication strategy for the Portfolio, including liaising with key stakeholders across divisions, geographies and legal entities
- Interface with Project Management Office personnel regarding financials, status reporting, risks & issues, and coordinates PMO activities across the Portfolio
- Assist the Credit Risk CRO Change Lead with key Management Information for the portfolio and organise the weekly Global Credit Risk Change Meeting
- Track the regulatory and audit commitments for the portfolio and work with central functions to ensure data integrity of the commitments and their statuses
- Manage special projects and ad hoc requests by the head of CRM Change
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- The candidate will have significant experience in Program Stakeholder Management, Communication Strategy and in building effective working relationships across all businesses and functions at a senior / executive level
- The candidate will have significant experience in Strategic Planning and Budgeting, and be familiar with Program Financial Management and associated MIS tools and procedures
- The candidate will have excellent leadership, project management and organisational skills with a proven ability to prioritise tasks for oneself and others, and work under pressured timelines
- The candidate will have to be an advanced user of Power Point and Excel with an excellent command of both written and spoken English
- The candidate will demonstrate a proactive personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- The candidate will need to demonstrate a good understanding of the Banking Supervision and Regulation setting processes (BCBS, FINMA, PRA, FED)
- A good understanding of risk processes, risk models, systems and infrastructure would be beneficial
If you wish to apply for the above position, please call me on or email on martin.boulton @ pontoonsolutions.com
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization's talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon's approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.