A leading events group are now looking for a Finance Manager to cover a 12 month maternity contract to start immediately.
They work with some of the biggest names in the Entertainment Industry. This company have a thriving office in London and this is a perfect opportunity for anybody looking for an immediate start in fast growing business.
This role requires a self-starter who can hit the ground running and work independently. You will be reporting into the Managing Director producing Financial Accountants and responsible for year-end.
Main tasks include:
- Preparation of statutory accounts and legislative paperwork
- Responsible for all aspects of financial accounts and vat returns
- Producing Monthly Management Accounts including commentary
- Compiling and presenting reports
- Presentation of Management Accounts to General Manager
- Perform monthly overhead variance analysis
- Responsible for the aged debt report
- Assisting with forecasts, budgets and reports
- Setting up and administering systems, processes and controls
- Other ad-hoc work
- Background in events desirable
- Knowldge of SAP an advantage
The role reports to the General Manager and liaising with the business as a whole.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.