Corporate Insolvency Administrator (Immediate Start) x 2
A well established Insolvency practice are exanding their Administration team. Due to continued growth my client has two openings for experienced corporate Insolvency administrators to hold a specialist role within the corporate insolvency/recovery department
You will be working and overseeing your own case files, working on CVL’s, MVL’s and Administrations, key responsibilities will include:
• Ensure all corporate cases are compliant in accordance with regulatory requirements.
• Undertake all related investigation work and asset realisation as required on case work
• Meet all required compliance standards
• Review all communication to ensure it meets all company standards.
• Deal with day to day written correspondence.
• Deal with telephone enquiries varying in complexity.
• Maintain records of chargeable time spent on case work.
• Awareness of the department budget and reviewing fees drawn each month.
• Suggest improvements to increase income and reduce expenditure and implement the improvements.
• Make decisions with supporting information and record appropriately.
• Attend and assist at meetings both in and out of the office when required.
• Participate in internal and external marketing events when required.
• Maintain relationships with internal and external professionals
CPI or JIEB qualifications are desirable but not essential
Immediate interviews for Corporate experienced candidates. Unfortunantely personal insolvency experience is not essential for this role, you must have at least two years within Corporate insolvency to pass at application and CV stage.