Head of Customer Experience
Head of Customer Experience - Calling all digital experts! If you have experience with UI and have previously worked for an entrepreneurial business, we have the perfect job for you! Become a Head of Customer Experience for an innovative financial services business in South Manchester.
Head of Customer Experience - About the company:
Our client is a successful and innovative financial services business based in an opulent and sought-after area of South Manchester! Due to their significant growth and success, and the recent launch of their Mobile App, they are on the hunt for a talented Head of Customer Experience to enhance the website and app experience of their loyal customers.
Head of Customer Experience - About the role:
The Head of Customer Experience will have significant digital knowledge and experience. You will be responsible for leading the entire UI process, delivering a well-crafted, cutting-edge experience for all customers. To be considered for this role, it is important to have demonstrable success within an entrepreneurial business. The successful candidate will join a talented team who are passionate about their customers and delivering outstanding performance. You will share your extensive knowledge with the team and consistently inspire them to achieve!
Roles and Responsibilities of the Head of Customer Experience:
- Drive insight-led optimisation and economical user testing.
- Maximise product performance with real-time messaging and usability labs.
- Use online feedback to deliver actionable results.
- Ensure that regular usability testing is an inherent part of the commercial, content, and design process.
- Lead design/UI, development, and testing in the delivery of cutting-edge and easy to use web (particularly for Mobile App).
- Transform wireframes into well-crafted visual designs with supporting annotations.
Required Skills and Attributes of the Head of Customer Experience:
- Strong commercial acumen.
- In-depth digital knowledge, preferably within consumer lead markets.
- Track record of using structured project management techniques to deliver online change programs (experience of agile & waterfall development).
- Experience of delivering innovative digital projects across websites and mobile.
- Thorough understanding of the key principles of web design and user experience best practice.
- Experience of leading a team.
- Proven capability to succeed in an entrepreneurial driven business.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Extensive understanding of key disciplines including user experience, project management, web design, web usability, and design best practice.
- Experience of Mobile App and website design and management.
If this sounds like your perfect job, apply directly online now!